About the competition:
- The top 14 photos will be judged on colour and visual impact.
- The top 14 images will used in our 2019 Bayview Travel Calendar - 1 photo per month (13 months) - plus cover image.
- The judges will make the final decision where they will appear in the calendar.
- The winning image will be the cover of the calendar.
- The winning image will be made into a canvas & presented to the photographer.
- The top 14 photos will be added onto our website on a special page.
The fine print!
- The competition commences 01 January and runs through to 15 October 19.
- Photos must be submitted by 15 October 19 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No family photos for your own privacy! Suggestions include landscapes, street scenes, architecture, icons, cultural events etc.
- The photo must be taken by you or a member of your travel party whilst on a trip that was arranged by Bayview Travel.
- Photos to be no older than 2 years. Image must be a minimum of 1MB JPEG in high res/landscape format and no bigger than 3MB.
- Maximum of 5 entries each person & each entry needs to include details of who took the photo, the date it was taken and the location with a brief description. Location can be either international or Australia.
- All entries will be judged by a selected panel of Bayview Travel staff.
- Winners will be notified
- All winners will receive a 2019 Bayview Travel Calendar – additional copies available on request.
- By submitting your photographs, you grant Bayview Travel a nonexclusive right to display the photos on our website, use online and in any external communications for a 12 month period.