Bayview Travel always inspires and never disappoints. My last trip to New Zealand was full of wonderful surprises and unexpected luxuries. A truly magical holiday and one I will never forget.
K. Page, Melbourne
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points†
American Express® Cardmembers can use Membership Rewards points to pay for any travel through Travelscene American Express1.
Redeeming points for travel is instant and straightforward and there are no fees for using an American Express Card when making a booking if you decide to pay with points and a payment on your Card.
Here are just some of the benefits of using your points to pay for travel:
- Book any airline or any supplier product 2, including hotels, cars, flights, tours, packages, foreign currency, insurance, even airport taxes! You can book any seat, in any class and even use your points to upgrade to business or first class
- Earn frequent flyer points on eligible travel booked
- You can use your points to purchase a Gift Card – ideal as a gift for family and friends, or to reward your staff.
- There are no blackout periods – as long as there is availability you can book
- Child and infant discounts available
- Use as many points as you choose and pay the balance on your Card 3
- Use your points to pay for travel for anyone – family, friends and employees
- 10,000 points = $100 worth of travel
This is a really clever way to maximise your travel spend, so come in and let us show you how to really make your rewards points work for you.
Terms and Conditions: † Only available to Membership Rewards Ascent Premium, Ascent, Choices and Blue Sky enrolled Cardmembers. Membership Rewards enrolment required (an annual fee may apply). Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program. 1. Each Travelscene American Express office is independently owned and has its own travel agent’s licence. Travel Agent service charges may apply. 2. Subject to hotel and airline availability. 3. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the fist billing statement following redemption. See www.membershiprewards.com.au for further information.